Skin, Scar & Lash Care Products
From skin care to eyelashes, premium products to help you look and feel your best
Eyelashes help frame your face and accentuate your eyes. If your lashes are lacking the length and thickness you want, Latisse may be right for you.
There’s been a growing interest in this product ever since it was introduced. And it’s no wonder. LATISSE® is the first FDA-approved prescription treatment for inadequate or not enough eyelashes, growing them longer, fuller and darker.
LATISSE® solution is a once-nightly treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper eyelashes. Then, gradually, the results come in. You may start to see more length in as little as 4 weeks and you should achieve full growth in 16 weeks. It’s not an illusion of growth. It’s real lash growth.
Obagi Medical is a global specialty pharmaceutical company founded by leading skin care experts in 1988. Obagi products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation*, acne, and sun damage. Since Obagi Medical requires a prescription it is only available through approved medical providers offices or MedSpas. Obagi skin care is the only skin care line that Dr. Gonyon recommends because he’s confident in the scientific research behind it.
We use Obagi products in our office for all our MedSpa Services. Trying Obagi products during a visit with us is a great way to find the products that you really love.
All of our staff use Obagi products every day. We all believe in Obagi’s effectiveness and have seen the results first hand. Ask any of us about our favorite products and we’ll be happy to share our skin transformation story.
Silagen Scar Therapy
Silagen Refinement System was created to provide physicians an option to improve the appearance of scars. Silagen is 100% medical grade silicone and it is only available through approved physician offices. Dr. Gonyon recommends Silagen because he has seen the dramatic results that it can give for surgical scars, acne scars, or other traumatic scarring.
Silicone Gel + SPF 30
- Includes medical grade silicone + zinc oxide
- No chemical sunscreens
- Helps prevent UV-induced scar hyperpigmentation
- Non-comedogenic and non-irritating
- Ideal for exposed areas such as face, neck, chest, arms, hands
100% Pure Silicone Gel
- Includes medical grade silicone
- Faster drying than any other silicone gels
- Soft Silky feel preferred by 98% of physicians surveyed
- No extra potentially irritating ingredients
- Available in two sizes: 15g and 30g
Silicone Gel Sheeting
- 12 Shapes and sizes
- 2 backing options – clear & beige
- Optimal 1mm thickness – flexible and durable
- Advanced adhesion technology
- Washable and reusable up to 4 weeks
- Storage trays included