What you should know about Breast Enlargement
Although there are many things to learn about breast enlargement, get started on your search for knowledge by considering these 5 things to know:
- You may choose saline or silicone breast implants, depending on which type you and Dr. Denis Gonyon decide will best meet your expectations of results.
- Together, you and Dr. Gonyon will plan your treatment, including breast implant size, placement and incision location. It’s impossible to plan these things on your own without the guidance of an experienced plastic surgeon like Dr. Gonyon.
- Dr. Gonyon will help you choose an implant size that will not only produce the final results you want to see, but will also be a good match for your skin, chest and body frame.
- There are financing options that may be a good fit for you and for your budget, including affordable payment plans through CareCredit.
- You may be able to return to work as soon as a week after breast enlargement, depending on the type of tasks you perform and how you are feeling.
During a consultation with Dr. Gonyon, he will be happy to make sure you have all the information and guidance you need to make this important decision. To schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Gonyon, please call Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery at 970-426-5640. Dr. Gonyon serves all of Northern Colorado and the surrounding areas, including Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland and Longmont.