Top 5 Things to know about Breast Augmentation
Are you considering breast augmentation in 2015? If so, consider these 5 things to know about the plastic surgery procedure:
- It enhances both the shape and the overall appearance of your breasts.
- Multiple breast implant options and features are available so you can customize the results to your cosmetic goals.
- Breast augmentation does require you to take a little time off from work, social activities, and certain levels of physical activity and exercise while you recover in the weeks after surgery.
- Breast enlargement can provide the breasts you’ve always wanted or that you have wanted since pregnancy, weight loss, aging or other events have changed your breasts.
- A breast lift is better suited to lifting sagging breasts, but a lift can be combined with augmentation if you want to enlarge your breasts and lift them.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Denis Gonyon and our entire team want to make sure you have all the information you need about this breast procedure. We offer complimentary consultations at our practice so you can learn all about breast enlargement and decide if it’s right for you.
To schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more about our breast augmentation procedure near Greeley and Fort Collins, please call Gonyon Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery at 970-426-5640.